Thursday, March 15, 2007

What do you think of our weather report?

Originally posted Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Even though we live on the Central Coast where the weather doesn’t have wild swings, I find that people are still fascinated by it. Why is that? It’s especially puzzling to me, since I grew up in Kentucky where the heat and humidity can reach 100 degrees in the summer and single-digits during the winter. Not counting the major thunderstorms and tornadoes.I ask this question now as we re-evaluate our daily weather report. Would you like to see a change? If so, in what way? What additional information would be useful to have?Let me know by commenting here or e-mailing me at sduerr@thetribunenews.com
Thanks!-- Sandy Duerr
Posted by Sandy Duerr at 8:59 AM 0 comments Links to this post

No comments: